Tuesday, December 28, 2010

marry me, vaughn

(did i say that out loud?)

[myoozik: #185, "static waves" by andrew belle.]

anyway. i know i'm a few years behind the times, but ... when you don't have TV and someone lets you borrow a box set, being hip and up-to-date is somewhat irrelevant.

hence, what's been occupying my down time lately:


warning: tread carefully with approaching this addiction if you get emotionally attached to characters or relationships. seasons 2 and 3 will kick you in the face. not that i speak from experience. sigh.



3 comments:

Ranteumptom said...

Vaughn, captain boring? Gross. The correct order of your crushes should be:

1. Sark
2. Weiss
3. Sloan
4. Marshall
5. Will
6. Sydney
7. Vaughn

shirley elizabeth said...

If you need to borrow any more boxed sets...give me a call.
I cannot get over that show. or Sydney Bristow.

Also, Sloan does not belong on the above list. That is disgusting.

The Ballard Family said...

I have no idea what any of this is about. I have a feeling I need to get on the Alias bandwagon eventually. Isn't it funny how shows seem so irrelevant and you always feel like you are better off without getting in on the stuff everyone else is talking about? But then, you try it out and realize a void has been filled in your life? ...or something less dramatic than all that...
But I will never be a tv snob now that I had that experience with LOST.
Never again.